Condition of use
www.createyourfilm.com is a website where you can apply for the Online Digital Video Contest. The website is owned by Refot B d.o.o. By using the website www.createyourfilm.com, users accept the general published general conditions. The Refot B d.o.o and the users agree to the general terms and conditions when visiting the website www.createyourfilm.com. The general conditions of use are drawn up in accordance with the respective laws of the countries where the contest is taking place.
All data filled during the registration are used exclusively for the promotion of the online digital competition, available on the Create Your Film website. The basic data we are looking for represent the necessary information in order to provide a quality service and successfully inform the contestants. User data is available solely to responsible persons in charge of promoting the Create Your film competition. The responsible persons are in charge of the protection and compliance with the rules regarding privacy protection. All users have the option of signing up for the newsletter (mailing list), thanks to which they can receive regular news and benefits info. When signing up for the Newsletter, the user agrees that his data can be used for direct marketing purposes (sending newsletters, promotional and other notifications) and agrees with this data privacy statement. The user is able to unsubscribe himself / herself from the mailing list at any time, if he / she is no longer interested in following and receiving news regarding current events via e-mail, followed by a short info via firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect personal information
Refot B d.o.o. collects your personal data in following cases:
1. If you applied for the contest through the website www.createyourfilm.com
2. If you have signed up for our Newsletter
3. If you respond to our direct marketing campaigns, by specifically filling out the data entry form on our website.
4. If you are transferring media. If you upload an image to a website, you should avoid uploading images that have embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
5. If you are under the age of 18, please do not send us your personal information.
What are cookies?
How to disable cookies?
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow them to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. For information about cookie settings, select the web browser you are using.
Chrome Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Opera Safari
Embedded content from other websites
What data may be collected
We may collect following data type
1. Contact information
2. Name, surname, title, address, telephone number, e-mail address
3. Website usage
4. How you use our site, including information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
5. Photos and videos
6. Visitors history information
How your data may be used
The use of private data in accordance to the regulations regarding protection of personal data must be justified, on legal “grounds” basis, where the basis for any use of personal data is determined in this rulebook. The legitimate basis for data usage is legitimate interest and consent.
The data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Refot B d.o.o. in promoting and providing information about the digital video contest, as well as for the purpose of maintaining the highest standards of promotion. The fundamental rights and freedoms of existing and potential users are consolidated with regard to Refot B d.o.o. interest in processing private data for the stated purpose.
Refot B d.o.o. is subject to the laws of the countries in which this competition is taking place and must comply with them, including providing your information the law enforcement, regulatory and judicial authorities and third party litigants in connection with proceedings or investigations anywhere in the world where requested. Where permitted, we will make such a request directly to you or notify you before responding, unless it could affect the prevention or detection of crime.
Providing personal data for the purpose of compliance with binding requests for your data is a legal obligation that depends on the specific request.
How we keep your data secure
We use various security measures, including encryption and authentication, to protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data. Among other things, we use the following measures:
– strictly limited access to your data according to the principle of “necessary access”
– secure transfer of collected data,
– installation of a protective barrier on the IT system to prevent unauthorized access
– permanent monitoring of access to IT systems in order to detect and prevent misuse of personal data.
All of your data is stored on our securedd servers and our partners’ secured servers and is accessed and used in accordance with our security policies and standards (or the equivalent standards of our subcontractors or business partners).
The protection of the privacy of your data is permanent. Refot B d.o.o. undertakes all necessary measures to protect them in accordance with current regulations and good practices. We process private data securely, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against data loss.
You are always entitled to:
– To ask us to be provided with additional information about how your data is being used
– To ass us to send you a list of personal data that you have given us
– To ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the data we have
– To ask us to delete all data in relation to which we no longer have a legal basis for use, in cases where the processing is based on consent and in connection with any type of direct marketing, withdraw your consent with the performance in the future in order to stop such specific processing, to object to any processing (including profiling) based on a legitimate interest due to your specific situation, unless the reasons for carrying out such processing are stronger than the right to the protection of personal data, to ask us to limit the way in which we use your data, e.g. while the complaint is being processed.